lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Dorsa1393"

13 forum posts
Community Blog Discussions - Dealing with losses: avoid the second arrow#10

@Dorsa1393 said in #9: > @Dorsa1393 said in #8: > Hi that is excellent thanks for telling us I love this news I wish I made lichess I had a donate > Aswone and I'm from Iran reporting Dorsa1393 @EeRaC…

Dorsa1393
Community Blog Discussions - Dealing with losses: avoid the second arrow#9

@Dorsa1393 said in #8: > Hi that is excellent thanks for telling us I love this news I wish I made lichess I had a donate > Aswone and I'm from Iran reporting Dorsa1393 @EeRaChAmP said in #7: > thank …

Dorsa1393
Community Blog Discussions - Dealing with losses: avoid the second arrow#8

Hi that is excellent thanks for telling us I love this news I wish I made lichess I had a donate Aswone and I'm from Iran reporting Dorsa1393

Dorsa1393
General Chess Discussion - Titled Arena Announcement(s)#24

@Dorsa1393 said in #23: > Hi I love to have a titled and be a master

Dorsa1393
General Chess Discussion - Titled Arena Announcement(s)#23

Hi I love to have a titled and be a master

Dorsa1393
General Chess Discussion - Daniel Naroditsky With a Back-to-Back Titled Arena win!#12

@MasterOvFan said in #2: > Great Job Naroditsky! Keep it up. Luv u! @timmybohannon said in #9: > GOOD JOB DANIEL @alimerttaskirmaz said in #10: > easy

Dorsa1393
General Chess Discussion - FIDE World Fischer Random Championship – Update#15

@Dorsa1393 said in #14: > This is great news for me but I can't join this Arena I'm busy as a bee

Dorsa1393
General Chess Discussion - FIDE World Fischer Random Championship – Update#14

This is great news for me but I can't join this Arena I'm busy as a bee

Dorsa1393
General Chess Discussion - Daniel Naroditsky With a Back-to-Back Titled Arena win!#8

Hello Daniel I wish you the best and congratulations for winning this challenging tournament and titled Arena and I wish you good luck wherever you are from this big world I'm Iranian where are you fr…

Dorsa1393
General Chess Discussion - Play in a Chess World Championship#46

Not sure if you have seen the

Dorsa1393