lichess.org
Donate

Bug trying to join a team

For our chess club, we created two teams, one for the children, of which I am the team leader, and one for the aldults (team name: SC Hattersheim).
Now, I tried to join the one for the adults, but I only get a "leave team" button.
When I click it, one member is substracted from the total number (at some point we were at -2 members) and I still can't join. Logging out and back in doesn't help.
Is there any way to correct the number of members to the acctual one and for me to join?
@CptZombie Did you find a solution for your problem - the members of my club (Frem Skakklub)still cant get on my team
The -1 thingy is only a visual bug. It's not really something to worry about.
Its not just a visual thing, the members of our club cant join the team - There is only a "Leave team" button!
@medieroed is it possible that only people who try to join both of your teams run into problems?
For me, the join button is there for both of your teams. also, I am able join other teams
I have the feeling that it might be problematic if the team names are starting the same way
For us, it seems to be working for most except for me. not sure how that fits my theory... xD
thx for the info - I noticed the same on your teams (I can see the green buttons)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.