lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Akarsh_2010"

1569 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - Most aesthetic checkmates & cool positions you had#17

https://lichess.org/BRnnaBMQ/black#186

Akarsh_2010
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - Why my name is not appropriate?#2

@evabraun8 said in #1: > This is insane. > Today I received this message: > > > Maybe it's a mistake? Otherwise it's schizophrenia please use lichess.org/appeal for issues related to warnings / bans.

Akarsh_2010
Lichess Feedback - "404 Page not found! Invalid chess color, should be white or black" ???#5

@Kurt_Schneu said in #1: > I Tried to look at a game Giri-Carlsen and this happened: > > lichess.org/PvOayehL?color=black?fen=rnbqkbnr/pp3ppp/3p4/2pP4/8/8/PP2PPPP/RNBQKBNR%20w%20KQkq%20-%200%205 > > W…

Akarsh_2010
Lichess Feedback - Should lichess forbid this kind of behavior?#11

Is beating 2700s 100% of the time not impressive enough to get a 3200 rating? The rating system is designed so that even a single loss/draw to a much weaker player leads to much more rating loss than …

Akarsh_2010
Lichess Feedback - Will closing an account fully remove my name from the games I played?#6

Looks like Ding forgot about the prep leak and just now remembered that these games are publicly available even if they are casual. Dont worry, casual games wont appear on the open lichess database th…

Akarsh_2010
General Chess Discussion - I need some help OTB chess psychology.#10

@Ben10Tenyson said in #8: > Pretty sure this is just a calculation oversight One which I feel like I wouldn't miss if I had not been playing a GM, or had just calmed myself down, and looked for the id…

Akarsh_2010
General Chess Discussion - I need some help OTB chess psychology.#5

@SimonBirch said in #3: > Maybe thoughts other than the game in hand are entering your head. > Tunnel syndrome I call it ( man Utd beating Accrington Stanley in the tunnel, before a ball been kicked) …

Akarsh_2010
General Chess Discussion - I need some help OTB chess psychology.#4

@Anna_Flower said in #2: > If you like, we can talk via personal messages about it. To contact you, is not possible, messages are blocked, so ... if interested, you write to me ... :)) You can give ad…

Akarsh_2010