lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:maarten404"

7 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - What can I do to become a 2000?#16

- For me playing longer time controls helped me improve. - Working with a coach helped me improve on issues I got stuck with. - Work on the thing you enjoy working on most. Let's say if you enjoy endg…

maarten404
Off-Topic Discussion - I just had a really bad experience with a racist person#31

Blegh sorry to hear this has happened to you.

maarten404
Game analysis - The power of studies.#2

Good work man! I too did a similar thing, made an opening book for myself and try to keep myself to it, compare after each game whether I could stick to my prepared plans. I have yet to find a way to …

maarten404
Game analysis - cool mate for Black out of a Dragon / Yougoslav#4

Beautiful game!

maarten404
Lichess Feedback - Tournament countdown clock stops at the end of a game#1

After the end of the game, the countdown of the tournament stops (next to the players clocks). I expected the desired behaviour is to have both player's clock stop but the tournament clock continues t…

maarten404
General Chess Discussion - What happened to chess etiquette?#7

One other thing that is I was taught as etiquette but seems to not be commonplace amongst some of my (otherwise quite sensible) opponents are about draw offers: most of the draw offers I get are in po…

maarten404
General Chess Discussion - Thank you Lichess!#17

Best chess site ever, clearly made with love for the game! Thankful greetings from the Netherlands. Keep up the good work @thibault and team!

maarten404